- Thickened skin
- Enlarged pores
- Keloid scarring
- Melasma/ pigmentation
- Sun damage
- Ice pick scarring
- Problematic skin
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Stretch marks
The Dermapen is a micro-needling system that treats your skin with pinpoint precision.
Your skin has a self-rejuvenating function that is capable of significantly reducing blemishes caused by acne, trauma, pigmentation and ageing.
Micro-needling activates this process by causing tiny punctures across the treated area.
As your skin heals, it produces collagen which forms a new layer of fresh tissue, creating a more youthful appearance on the surface and fighting antibodies beneath.
Minimal trauma, maximum results.
- Dermapen technology has significant benefits over dermal-rolling and fractional laser treatments, due to the minimal trauma inflicted upon your skin
- This allows your skin to spend more effort fighting the specific concern, rather than collateral damage inflicted the procedure itself.
- Treatments are designed to create a safe healing response in the body to ignite natural collagen and elastin production without harsh side effects and downtime
- Repairs the surface layers to result in healthier skin - looking brighter, tighter and more even-toned
- Refines pores and reduces wrinkles
- Promotes rapid lifting, firming and toning of facial features and contours
- Microchannels allow your skin to carry up to 80% more active ingredients that dive deep into your skin to nourish and be absorbed by the underlying cells.
- Dermapen is the only micro-needling device with a dedicated scar setting and protocols for revision of deep, atrophic scars including surgical, burn contracture, striae and post-acne scarring
- Can treat both old and new stretch mark scarring
- Treatments include atrophic scars including surgical, burn contracture, stretch marks/ striae and post-acne scars
- Unlike some laser treatments, Dermapen removes the risk of heat injury and hypo-pigmentation risks, whilst promoting optimised cell function
- This makes it a suitable procedure for any patient affected by melasma and with a predisposition to hyperpigmentation
- Dermapen treatments have also been found to be effective on hypo-pigmentation vitiligo treatments
- In-depth biological cleansing
- Enzymatic exfoliation
- Skin needling
- Oxygen therapy
- 10 mins Dermalux LED blue light
Return between 4-6 days for follow up and peel
- 1 hour
Downtime 24-36 hours (redness). You will see results after 1 week, however, it takes 1 month before you see true results as your skin goes through the repairing process. The recommended schedule is 4 sessions over 4 months. Pay for 3 upfront and receive 1 free.